How to Hide Posts on Instagram?
Instagram is one of the most popular social media giants all around the world, but did you know that if your feed isn’t well-organized it can be difficult to find certain posts? To hide photographs without really removing them we will tell how!
The input talks about hiding photos on an Instagram account. It then goes into detail describing what people should do when they want their account private or unseen by others since this topic could potentially spark some debate among those reading; however, there’s no need for any further discussion because our team has already won everyone over with its brilliant solution: hide oneself behind ”
If you want to change the order of your posts, simply rearrange them at any time. You can also hide a particular section without removing all history from Instagram
If there are certain aspects about yourself on social media that don’t match what’s appropriate or desired by others- like pictures taken when very young – then just scroll down below this message!
In this article, we’ll guide you in hiding Posts on Instagram without deleting them.
How to Hide Posts on Instagram in 2022?
There’s a cool feature given by Instagram where you can hide your posts without deleting them. This means that the comments, likes will not disappear- they’re just waiting for when you decide to show off what happened today or last week! To archive, an individual post simply taps on its title while holding down one of those little blue buttons below it (the ones with all different types) then choose whether or not want this item shown publicly before pressing “ARCHIVE“.
Open your Instagram app and select the photo you want to hide.
- You’ll see three dots on the upper right side of the screen. Click on that.
- This will open a pop-up menu on your screen.
- In the list of options, tap on “Archive“. The selected photo is stored in your archive and is no longer visible on your profile or in your feed. It’s not visible to your followers, but you can view it.
How to View Archived Posts?
The posts you’ve archived are saved in the folder called “archive.” You can view it, but not your followers. If any post makes feel uncomfortable or unwanted then just put them into this collection for safekeeping!
- Firstly, open the profile screen on your Instagram.
- You’ll notice 3 straight lines on the upper right side of your screen. Tap on that
- In the list of options, tap Archive.
- From the menu, select the posts archive and here you go. All the posts you archived are here.
How to Unarchive a Post?
You can make your archives public again by following these steps. First, you need to find the post that has been saved as an archive and then head over to settings where it says “Make This Page Public” or something similar at the top right corner of the screen
You’ll be greeted with three options: -Public (everyone can see this),-Only Me (just like when posting privately) OR Private
- Go to the archived screen from the above-mentioned method.
- Tap on the posts which you want to make public.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the image.
- From the list of menus, click on “Show on Profile“. This will make your post public again.
That’s all on how to hide posts from Instagram without deleting them! You can add the photos into your archive and make them public when you want.